Want to check your knowledge of the city of Prague?
See if you know the answer to these 7 trivia questions. Click on the link at the end for the answers.
- What famous musician and singer never visited the city of Prague, but has a Graffiti Wall dedicated to his memory?
- What is the name of the famous Bridge in Prague commissioned by a notoriously superstitious king who was into astrology and numerology, and what is the significance of the date on which its corner stone was laid (July 9, 1357 at 5:31 a.m.)?
- What are the things crawling up the sides of the Prague TV Tower and what is strange about their features?
- What area in Prague was preserved from destruction by Adolf Hitler for his retirement years?
- What famous modern monument of architecture was named in honor of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers?
- What iconic Rock n Roll group paid to have electric lights added to the Prague Castle?
- What beverage is drank more of per capita in Prague than any other country in the world at almost half a liter daily for every man, woman and child?
Click here for the answers