A pleasurable experience to try when living in Berlin or Europe in general are the many Christmas Markets that set up and open their stalls beginning the second or third week in November and lasting until after Christmas. Here is a list of links beginning with six of the most popular:
- Alexanderplatz Christmas Market
- Christmas Market at Charlottenburg Palace
- Weihnachtszauber at the Gendarmenmarkt h
- Lucia Christmas Market at the Kulturbrauerei
- Winterdream at Alexa – The Big Berlin Christmas Market
- Winterworld on Potsdamer Platz
Most are just opening this week, so by the end of the week I hope to have some personal photos and information to post.